Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quick Update

These past couple weeks have been very eventful. Last Saturday, my friend and I went to Kernville, Ca. to their annual Whiskey Flat Days. I really like going up there. It's like being in a Saloon in the Western days. We walked around and looked at all the vendors. I found a couple of neat things that my friend bought for me. He got me a statue of two bears holding a welcome sign. It is a cute sign. He also bought me a FOX motorcycle sweatshirt. I was happy, because I've always wanted a FOX sweatshirt. The sweatshirt is black with the Monster drink logo on the front and FOX logo on the back in bright pink lettering. We stayed for about three hours, then left to drive back to Bakersfield. For those of you who don't know, between Kernville/Lake Isabella and Bakersfield, one must drive through the Kern Canyon for about an hour. It can be a bit of a scary ride, because there are sharp curves and switchbacks, which are very sharp turns. I guess that's why they call it the deadly Kern.

No comments:

Post a Comment