Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A New Dog

For a long time, I've been wanting a dog. I've been wanting one for many reasons. I remember having dogs my whole life. As a kid, we had Corky and Shylock. Corky passed away when I was around four years old or so. A couple months went by and we had gotten a new puppy. My mom and dad bought a pitbull and we named him Nibbs. His registered named was Amber's Light Jake. He was a cool dog, and we grew up with him for at least 15-20 years. When we were in our teens, Shylock died and we bought a puppy for companionship for Nibbs. He tolerated her for a while and then started attacking her. Unfortunately, he attacked her a few times and the last time, he got her good. He bit into her cheek and she needed stitches. My mom and dad decided to have him put down before he ended up biting someone. I loved him a lot, so it was hard not to have him around anymore. Today, my mom and dad have Cinder, who we've had for about 17 years. Along with Cinder, they also have my sister's dog, Brownie. My sister moved across the country and Brownie refused to get in the car, so he stayed.

Since I've been on my own, I wanted a dog. Yesterday, I made a comment on a friend's picture. Long story short, my close guy friend and I have a little, light tan chihuahua. He is so cute, quiet, and calm. He gets along great with my friend's dog, Louie.



Pancho with his friend-Photo by Rudy Rosales



No comments:

Post a Comment