Friday, September 14, 2012

Working on me!

For the past couple of weeks, I have been dealing with a ton of emotions, from being happy to being sad and upset. I don't really understand what was wrong with me last week, but I felt as though everyone hated me, but it turned out it was my own insecurities. For the longest time, I've stayed away from medication for depression; thinking I can fight this on my own. I would be doing well, but only for a little while and I'd go back to feeling sad again. I finally gave in, because I am stubborn as a mule. I saw my Doctor about last week and he put me on one medication for it. Starting Thursday,  I took one that night, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and every day, I woke up feeling very crappy. I decided not to take one Monday night and woke up feeling much better Tuesday. Because of this, I called my Dr. to let him know and ended up seeing him again yesterday. He put me on another type and it ends up working well with me. I don't care to be sad all the time, that's not me, so I hope that with this little bit of help, I can go back to being who I'm supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment