Monday, June 4, 2012

Birthdays!


Well, another year has come and gone, turning another year older. I don’t mind revealing my age, because I do not feel 35 years old. Honestly, I feel much younger and people think I’m younger than what I am, so it’s all good. Friday morning, I spent  it with three really good people, one being my 2nd Dad, who came in to the room I was in, singing Happy Birthday and told me that now he has two daughters with the same birthday… J  I have to say that I feel really blessed to be like a daughter to this man, because he means the world to me, just like my own Dad and I hope he knows that. I’m very happy where I am right now with all the people I love and adore.  Later on that day, my Mom and Dad came over and we went out for my birthday. We went to Red Lobster, they have such good food there. Along with my Mom and Dad, we had a few other friends with us, my best friend, Janell, our good family friends, Stan, Valerja, Marty and Richard. It all made out to be a good day… 

What kind of things do you do for your birthdays?

No comments:

Post a Comment