Friday, July 27, 2012

Keeping Faith!

God is a major influence in life. I have always belived in God and his faith, but I've had my dark times too. I struggle in understanding why he wants me the way I am. I've had this thinking that if I didn't have this disabilty, my life would be better. I've been really focusing on God's will and what he has for me. Especially, for the last 10 years, I've been struggling with my goals and everyday life. I have overcome a lot, but my mind set is that I want more out of life. When I say more, I mean doing things that most people take for granted, such as not being in daily pain, being able to get up on Sunday mornings and go to church and so on and so forth. Though I do go though this, somehow, I still have faith enough to go farward and hope that God has a way to take away my pain. It's been a slow time coming, but next friday I'm seeing the orthepedic about my hip. With my faith in God, I hope something positive comes out of this visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment